alerno is a young educational company from Bremen. With the motto “Fun in learning”, we teach not only school content but also various languages at our eleven locations. In doing so, it is important to us to always keep up with the times and remain at the cutting edge of technology.
Do you want to be part of this team and this development? We are looking for employees and tutors in the following areas.
Not found the right one? We are also happy to receive unsolicited applications.
Do you want to help students learn as a tutor and earn an attractive fee? Can you identify with our motto - "Fun in learning!" - identify?
Yup! - Then join us as a tutor in Bremen, Bremerhaven or Delmenhorst. Career changers are also welcome!
What awaits you?
- Individual or small group tutoring
- Tutoring in one of our eleven locations, in public schools or online
- Attractive fee
What should you bring with you?
- Trainee:in, Teacher:in, Academic:in
- Career changer:in
- Very good knowledge of at least one school subject.
- You don't go down to the basement to laugh.
- You are helpful and a team player.
What do we offer you?
- Bremen company with heart
- Teaching materials online/on site
- Practical experience while still studying
- Absolute freedom in the number of your hours
- Freedom of choice of the place of work
- A cheerful team
Apply with alerno
Sounds good? Great - we would like to get to know you.
Just send us some info about what you are currently doing and what subject(s) you would like to teach.
Apply now at alerno. Without much Tüdelüt. In just 2 minutes.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Your alerno team
Bremen Heerstrasse 49
0800 14 14 14 6
alerno GmbH is an ISO 9001 and AZAV-certified educational institution in the Bremen area that offers learning support for students and works closely with many schools in Bremen as well as independent providers. In our locations in Bremen (Burglesum, Vegesack, Blumenthal, Walle, Innenstadt, Schwachhausen, Horn-Lehe, Osterholz, Findorff), Bremerhaven and Delmenhorst, as well as in cooperation schools, our teachers teach all relevant school subjects and grade levels.
In our cooperation schools we offer publicly funded courses for students. To strengthen our team, we are looking for an employee in the area of school coordination (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
You organize courses at schools and children's institutions. You will be in close contact with their contact persons. You also cooperate with our sites and represent the interface between alerno and schools. You supervise a large team of freelancers (tutors) and coordinate their work assignments. As their contact person, you will be available for questions and other concerns from the first lesson until the monthly billing. You are also the first point of contact for parents and students in the area of school support. Various administrative and management programs support you in your organizational and administrative activities.
What you should bring:
- Very good organizational talent
- Ability to work in a team as well as in a structured and independent manner
- Desire to show initiative
- Friendly and confident demeanor
- Pleasure in dealing with different people
- Interest in the topics of education and participation
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with new topics and areas
- Interest in further developing work processes and contributing own ideas
- Very good knowledge of German
- Driving license
- (Technical) university degree in a social science, humanities or pedagogical subject (or comparable qualifications)
- Project management experience
- Creativity and flexibility
- Confidence in working with common computer programs (MS Office, meeting platforms, etc.)
What awaits you:
- An exciting and varied workplace at our headquarters in Bremen-Burglesum.
- Independent and responsible work in a friendly small team with flat hierarchies, where good cooperation is very important to everyone.
- Many opportunities to contribute your own ideas and develop different areas of the company.
- A family-friendly company as well as the opportunity to work in a home office if needed.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Scope: 30-40 hours per week (to be arranged flexibly)
Place of work: Greater Bremen area (car available)
Bremen Heerstrasse 49
Please send applications by e-mail to the management Gerrit Hollander at: personal(a)alerno.de
Information at: www.alerno.de
If you have any questions, we will be happy to get back to you by phone.
For our individual and small groups we are looking for people who are motivated to help others learn German, English or other languages. We attach great importance to a pleasant learning atmosphere. In addition to teaching vocabulary and grammar, it is important to us that the lessons are given with joy and at eye level.
What competencies are needed?
- You have a demonstrably very good technical knowledge of the respective language.
- Teaching experience is an asset, but not required.
- You should enjoy dealing with other people and have a helpful nature.
- BAMF certificates are not mandatory.
What do we offer you?
- A friendly and helpful work environment.
- A responsible job with plenty of room for initiative and creativity.
- Working hours that can be adjusted regularly according to your availability.
- An attractive fee.
About the company:
alerno GmbH is an educational institution in the Bremen area that offers tutoring for students and works closely with many schools in Bremen as well as independent providers. In the following locations in Bremen (Burglesum, Vegesack, Blumenthal, Walle, Innenstadt, Schwachhausen, Horn-Lehe, Osterholz, Findorff) as well as in Bremerhaven and Delmenhorst, our teachers teach all subjects, grade levels and school types.
If the position appeals to you, we would be very happy to receive your application by e-mail to personal(at)alerno.de so that we can get to know you.
alerno GmbH is an educational institution in the Bremen area that offers learning support for students and works closely with many Bremen schools and independent providers. At our locations in Bremen, Bremerhaven and Delmenhorst, as well as at numerous cooperating schools, our teachers teach all subjects and grade levels.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a student employee (m/f/d) as soon as possible. The time frame is 20 to 40 hours per month (by arrangement).
What awaits you:
- You work at eye level with a nice, cheerful team.
- Your workplace is located at our headquarters in Burglesum (10min by S-Bahn from Bremen main station).
- For business trips you have a car at your disposal.
- The remuneration is 13 €/hour.
- Your working hours are flexible.
- You'll gain experience in the education field and meet many different people from our team and beyond.
- You have the opportunity to contribute your ideas and points of view.
Your duties will include:
- Office tasks, such as filing and archiving documents
- Maintenance of databases and simple management software
- Communication with our tutors
- Preparation of course plans
- Review, file and send reports
- Maintenance of our social media presence
- Cooperation in the alignment of (advertising) products
- Service trips to our locations and cooperation schools
You'll fit in with the team if you....
- have a high interest in educational work and identify yourself with our motto "fun in learning
- you are very reliable, well structured and flexible in your work
- can quickly familiarize yourself with new tasks and applications
- are communicative and like to work in a team
- have excellent written and spoken German skills (C2/native speaker).
- basic knowledge of common office applications as well as the willingness to familiarize yourself with applications or simple programs that are still unknown to you
- Interest in contributing your ideas and suggestions
- Car driving license
You are interested?
Please send your complete application including cover letter, resume, enrollment certificate and transcripts to Merlind Winkelmann (School Coordinator): email@example.com . Further questions can also be clarified by mail or by phone at 0421 609 222 93.